It started with Friday, where I worked for a Catering company at the WorldofWearableartsAwards, was good fun, met a lot of nice people, stand behind Helen Clark, while she gave an interview. Didn't see Noreen and the girls, even though they were there as well.
After work, Sam and Sarah picked me up and we went to a party, kind of Neon-80ties theme.
Lot of fun, met a lot of old friends there.




Saturday we went to support the Phoenix, Wellingtons A-league football team. a 2:2 draw, but still a very entertaining game, it the team only exist since a few months, therefore the fanbase is not as you'd expect it to be, but already pretty good.

I even knew a few players, as some of them used to play in Germany or Euro Clubs.



Sundays Walk, the longest I did so far, about 4h up and down the hills. very cross country like, but really good!
I dunno yet, how often I'll be able to go online on the South Island, but I hope to post every now and then, so keep checking the blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment