Friday, September 21, 2007

Back in Wellington

Here are the first pictures from my first week back in Wellington.
The Rugby World Cup in France, started this week, so I watch a few of the late night and early morning games, but most of them during the day in a replay, I just try avoiding to read the score in the morning paper...


Wales vs. Canada, not a particular good game...
I personally think it's way to cold to surf, but the waves were pretty good and so I operated the camera while Sam surfed.




A few impressions from Lyall and Hounton bay.
This week was a pretty interesting free screening and discussion of Maori Short films, not a lot of people there, but it was actually really nice...


The Silverfernball over Civicsquare, where the Art gallery and the screening was.

Sarah, Sam, Dyk, Noreen and me at the Holy Cow in Kelburn, very nice evening.


the obligatory Sunday walk, this time Mt. Kaukau, very windy, very foggy, but good fun.


Some mornings I just spent chilling in the sun, in the gardens.

Well not a lot of Photos this week, but I spent a lot of time, trying to organise a job, Noreen helped me a lot, so I now work temporary for a Catering company, my first job, the wearable arts show is on Friday the 21.

No comments: