I'm already at uni for 2 weeks now and I'm having the time of my life, it's absolutely awesome, heaps of nice people, very nice (and gorgeous) girls and a couple of really interesting things to learn. But I'll tell you more, as soon as I've got first pictures ( It's Octoberfest time, and we, my class that is, are going to go there next thursday, so there should be pics up on friday at the latest).
What I'm going to show you today is, a football game.
It's the cup game between Bayern Munich (notably the best football team from Germany) against a long time rival from Nuremberg (semi-bavarian team, NORTHERN Bavaria...).
Any way a great game, sold out, but a mate of mine and Max managed to get tickets for the "Südkurve" (the southern end of the stadium), where there are no seats, and litterally hundreds of hardcore Fc Bayern fans. Me right in the middle, at the edge of the pitch, with my camera - and I got a few really nice atmo-shots. Next time Sams in Germany we should try to get tickets like that!
Hope you like the pics, as I said there'll be more soon,
miss you,
Nico




















No comments:
Post a Comment