Thursday, June 19, 2008

U5 Application

For the last few weeks, I was trying to find something to study. At last, I know what I'll do, graphic design at the U5 Academy in Munich. It's one of the best schools for graphic design in Germany.

Here are some of my pictures and designs for my portfolio:






The biggest part of the portfolio, had to be drawings...(lots of drawing in the first semester!)





A couple of photos (tried to get "motion" into the picture), a 3D picture (but to see it 3d you need those oldschool red-blue-paper glasses) and a little vector-graphic.




Those were shirt-designs for "Eisi on the rocks"- sort of a regional Rock festival
note: Sam is the guy standing on the rock in the second one!





Different Logo styles and shirt designs.
Apart from that stuff, part of the portfolio was the magazine I designed back at school, my film school application movie and the ad I did in NZ.

No comments: