I've seen quite a bit of town so far, I went to a 21st, I was allowed to do some filming on Cow-TV, visited the Speights Brewery, the Cadbury factory, I saw a unbelievable old PC, I went to the Art Gallery, the Settlers Museum, the trainstation, the uni of course, to a real Party-Debrief, I climbed the steepest Street in the world, I met a lot of new, nice people, of course saw Jen again, and I met Sam, who just returned from Scotland.
Really enjoyed it staying with Jen and her friends, thank you very much or that!
Pictures from my stay are posted below:

The Plane I was traveling in




The Art Gallery, Chocolate from Cadbury and the Speights Brewery.



Otago Uni and the GEO-PC

Jen's flat.


The Dunedin Ocatgon and one of their nice telephone boxes.



Gemma's 21rst, the Debrief and Sam.


The Studios of Channel 9, and the Cast of Cow-TV.


Baldwin street, view from the top of the steepest street in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment