Monday, October 27, 2008

A few things from my week...

Last Weekend, I went to the ADC (Art Directors Club) Junior Awards, sort of a Academy Award show for students in the field of advertising - quite cool things there!
Anyway, we helped to set up the whole thing, so we got invited to the awardshow and the party afterwards, free food and drinks and a very interesting show!



Today I had my first check up meeting, to see if I'm still on track with everything and still good enough to stay on the school, I actually am! Anyway, here are a few things I did in the last weeks:

A collage spelling my name, I built the snickers bar myself from different photos, the whole thing is 3d, the real thing looks way cooler than the photo!



These were different portraits of different schoolmates. They were meant to be as natural as possible...

These were a couple of architecture shots from the olympia parc in Munich.

Well that's a small part of what I did in the last few weeks/days, hope you're all doing alright!
Make sure everyone to check out Sams mint leather jacket at the Jewells blog!

No comments: