





On Monday, unfortunatley I had to leave. My flight left at about 8:30 in Wellington, and I arrived in Munich a day later around lunchtime.
My surfboard was lost along the way, it's still somewhere in London, apparently it will arrive in a couple of days.
LAX Security was not too bad this time, but I almost missed my flight out of Auckland, I was already on final call when I arrived in Auckland, had to run over to the domestic terminal and pretty much run through the security and customs (luckily there was almost noone) and of course my gate was the most remote of all, well nevermind, I made it just in time.


Three of the Jewells and the last glimps of Wellington.



I had a really great time in NZ, again, I'll really miss everyone, especially Noreen, Jen, Dyk and Sam of course, but also all the others that helped me and made me have a really awesome 7 months. "I'll be back...", either as student or tourist (another one of those bloody germans...)!
I'll keep this blog updated (probably not quite so many entries), so stay tuned!
1 comment:
Gday m8,
wlcum bk 2 gud ol' Germany. U gotta hve 2 tell lots. Shudve learnt txting kiwiish by now eh?
Wot bout a NZ reunion on da 1st or 2nd weekend in April @ my plce? (Polls r open, not yet decided by the others but maybe u hv time? will keep u up2d8)
OK then, settle in bk well and dont 4get: "The journey is not ending. You are just pausing the journey, getting ready to carry on the adventure later on in life" (camp leader Kevin)
cya l8da
Martin
Post a Comment