Friday, November 16, 2007

Back in Wellington

I'm back in Wellington for about a week now and I'm quite enjoying it, really different to what I was used to the last 2 months!
The first weekend that I was back, the Morris dancers had one of their performances at the local Rudolf Steiner schools, more Info on Dyks blog, here just a few additional pictures.


Bells, a stick dance and a regular dance.

After the Morris performance, we went on a walk up Cannon point, down to an old dam, again more info on Dyks blog.




The next couple of Pictures are called Dyk the Explorer, in respect to Dyks white shirt, the hat and the shorts, making him look like a very British version of Indiana Jones or Quatermaine.



What looks a bit like a crossover between an insect and a toiletbrush
is actually a fern that hasn't unfold yet!

After the walk, we went to Normandale, and had a BBQ at Jane and Davids place.



A couple of days later, Sam and me took of on the search for some surf to Titahi Bay, it was very windy that day, but the surf was very limited, so there are only a few landscape photographs.


I'm at the moment working on my application for film school, so there are not a lot of photos from things during the week, but I'll post photos from next weekends walk around an Island in the Wellington Harbour, that should be quite interesting, so check the blog in the next days!
Nico

No comments: